- Articles are original work and have not been published in a scientific journal or book.
- Number of pages between 18-20 for typed articles with 1.5 spacing on A4 size paper (21 cm x 29.7 cm) with Time New Roman font and Time new Arabic (for words / Arabic) with 12 fonts .
- Articles must include abstract (150-200 words) in Indonesian and English, keywords (4-6 words).
- Any foreign language and regional languages, other than the names of persons and places, as well as those not yet absorbed and standardized in the Indonesian language are written in italics; special Arabic word written italic with Time New Arabic font and follow the guidelines of transliteration.
- Posts sent via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of document files and accompanied by the name of the author, the origin of the institution, email address, and No. Tlp./HP.
- Techniques of citation writing using the model in note (body note)