- Articles are original work and have not been published in a scientific journal or book.
- The number of pages is between 18 to 25, the article is typed with space exactly 18 points on A4 size paper (21 cm x 29.7 cm) with Time New Roman font 12 points.
- The article must include abstract (150-200 words) in Indonesian and English, and keywords (4-6 words).
- Any foreign language and regional languages, other than the names of persons and places, as well as those not yet absorbed and standardized in the Indonesian language are written in italics; special Arabic word is written italic with Time New Arabic font and must follow the guidelines of the transliteration.
- The article should be submitted online or it is sent via email to email@example.com in the form of document files (.doc, .docx, or .rtf) and accompanied by the name of the author, the affiliation of the author to an institution, address of the institution, email address, and phone number.
- The technique of citation uses the model of in-note (body note) style.